BainsLabs is currently hiring for a Backend Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate PHP and Node.js based services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting PHP and Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of PHP & Node.js development.
- At least one year’s experience in PHP and Node.js.
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
- Attention to details.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
At BainsLabs, we work with Startups, SMEs and Enterprises to support them dealing with the challenge of digital transformation through technological solutions and consultancy.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the clients, then search for your forever career with us at BainsLabs.
BainsLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, or disability. diversity of every kind.
Why You Will Love Working at BainsLabs
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Exposure to the cutting-edge technologies and products that have the capacity to change how things are done.
If you identify yourself with the aforementioned profile, go ahead and send us your CV.