BainsLabs is currently hiring for a Front-End Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
- Developing front end architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Create quality mockups and prototypes, ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- A good experience in using REST API, cross browser compatibility issues,testing tools like webpack,Jasmine,Karma etc.
- Good understanding of SEO principles, code versioning tools such as Git,SVN etc. ,
- Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and able to self-manage.
- Can develop, test and take ownership of their tasks
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Candidate should be enthusiastic, highly active & should have an optimistic and smart approach
Experience – 3+ Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
At BainsLabs, we work with Startups, SMEs and Enterprises to support them dealing with the challenge of digital transformation through technological solutions and consultancy.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the clients, then search for your forever career with us at BainsLabs.
BainsLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, or disability. diversity of every kind.
Why You Will Love Working at BainsLabs
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Exposure to the cutting-edge technologies and products that have the capacity to change how things are done.
If you identify yourself with the aforementioned profile, go ahead and send us your CV.