BainsLabs is currently hiring for a Software Developer (Golang-Exilir) to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
- Work across the technical stack, delivering quality code including microservices, data-driven backend, real-time payments, banking interfaces, client facing frontend and backend capabilities.
- Design APIs and Server Application using Elixir or Golang
- Identify and address performance issues
- Work closely with DevOps and SysOps to build and scale back-end services
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively across teams
- Work closely with DevOps and SysOps to develop continuous integration and continuous delivery systems
- Work closely with other software engineers to troubleshoot and fix production bugs as required
- Participate in daily stand-ups
- Intermediate (3+years) Object-oriented programming experience
- Can fill most software development and software testing roles, good communication skills and can take ownership of small tasks
- Experience with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Rails, Django, Phoenix, Spring, etc.
- Experience using Elixir, Ruby, Go, Java; functional languages are a plus
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
At BainsLabs, we work with Startups, SMEs and Enterprises to support them dealing with the challenge of digital transformation through technological solutions and consultancy.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the clients, then search for your forever career with us at BainsLabs.
BainsLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, or disability. diversity of every kind.
Why You Will Love Working at BainsLabs
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Exposure to the cutting-edge technologies and products that have the capacity to change how things are done.
If you identify yourself with the aforementioned profile, go ahead and send us your CV.