BainsLabs is currently hiring for an ASP/.Net Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
- Able to comfortably do Application or Product Analysis, Designing, Strong Hands Coding, Testing, Deploy and Maintain the products or projects across the environments.
- Identify the various components that needs to be deployed or configured in the target environments which includes developing C# or VB.NET / ASP.NET projects on IIS 2016+.
- Ensure SOA/Integration with REST / SOAP web services with WS– standards, http 1.1, SOAP1.2 and best practices including that of HSTS etc..
- Develop MVC architecture based projects / productions Visual Studio 2016+ and .NET platform, based on C# or VB.NET / ASP.NET on IIS 2016+,SQL Server 2016+, PL/SQL. MariaDB 10x, Oracle DB 12c /11g.
- Develop and implement reusable technical frameworks such as Error Handling, Logging, Monitoring and Audit and Notification frameworks.
- Create configuration scripts (automation) for environment specific properties and automated integration testing scripts to verify/validate the deployment on TFS 2016+ environment.
- Integrate or consume interfaces provided on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, LinkedIn with the cross-platform Web Apps /Projects / Products being developed by KhudraSoft team or its clients.
- Should have experience of all project life cycle phases and worked in a very collaborative.
- Identify and fix issues with environments in IIS 2016+ domains and strong understanding on addressing usability issues and how interfaces can enhance efficiency by communicating and collaborating with Developers, Operations and Customers.
- Should be able to do installation and configuration on his / her local environment as well on other environments.
- Good communication skill – speaking, reading, listening and writing in English.
- Overall and significant proven Hands-On experience in designing, developing, providing PROD support for using C# or VB.NET / ASP.NET is required on real time projects from Conceptualization, Design, Develop, Deploy and PROD support.
- Proven development experience on implementing MVC framework especially using C# or VB.NET / ASP.NET, ideally on a transactional website / portals / projects.
- Expert level knowledge of Web Technologies (CSS, HTML, JSON, XML etc.)
- Good to have familiarity with LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Proven expertise of using on Visual Studio 2015+ and .NET 4.6+ is preferred.
- Should possess fire to continually improve code.
Experience – 2+ Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
At BainsLabs, we work with Startups, SMEs and Enterprises to support them dealing with the challenge of digital transformation through technological solutions and consultancy.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the clients, then search for your forever career with us at BainsLabs.
BainsLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, or disability. diversity of every kind.
Why You Will Love Working at BainsLabs
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Exposure to the cutting-edge technologies and products that have the capacity to change how things are done.
If you identify yourself with the aforementioned profile, go ahead and send us your CV.