BainsLabs is currently hiring a Product Implementation Consultant to join our engineering team for leading the implementation of the CompTrak SaaS solution. They will work in concert with the Client Partner and Project Manager to ensure a successful, quality product implementation.
- Act as the primary point of technical contact throughout the implementation process; escalate needs, issues, and concerns as appropriate
- Serve as the technical and data expert; ensure implementation is consistent with the client’s needs and expectations
- Participate and/or facilitate requirements workshops with the internal and client team to define the configuration solution.
- Drive project prioritization and detailed product definition, including business and technical requirements, process flows, and use cases.
- Work with the Project Manager to define and maintain the implementation plan with inputs from all stakeholders
- Assist and guide the technical team throughout the development and configuration process.
- Collaborate and bring forward ideas and insights in team meetings
- Investigate, analyze and recommend solutions for unique clients’ issues; collaborate with Implementation leadership and Technical Support staff to eliminate recurring issues
- Conduct telephone/web-based and/or face-face training sessions with new users when applicable
Required Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years experience working in software development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in a client-facing position
- Experience successfully building, leading, and delivering SaaS products (B2B preferred)
- Experience with compensation management software preferred
- Experience writing detailed requirements and technical specifications
- Experience working with software development methodologies (example: Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience using development management tools. (example: Jira, Azure Boards)
- Experience using modeling tools. (example: Visio)
- Experience using prototyping tools. (example: Axure)
- Experience using database tools. (example: MS SQL Server Management Studio)
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Self-motivated and independent
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written), proficient in English
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
At BainsLabs, we work with Startups, SMEs and Enterprises to support them dealing with the challenge of digital transformation through technological solutions and consultancy.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the clients, then search for your forever career with us at BainsLabs.
BainsLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, disability, or diversity of every kind.
Why You Will Love Working at BainsLabs
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Exposure to the cutting-edge technologies and products that have the capacity to change how things are done.
If you identify yourself with the aforementioned profile, go ahead and send us your CV.