What is Big Data?
- Having Big Databases – you need huge infrastructural facilities to collect and store data.
- You need tools to analyze the data.
- You should have data management skills i.e. having resources such as Big Data analysts in your team.
Main Characteristics of Big Data
Volume – The first V is – Volume. Factually, the Big Data databases are normally composed of billions of users’ information and a company deals with this amount of database regularly.
Velocity – The velocity is the second V. In simpler terms, it is all about the speed of data creation, storage, processing, and analyzing. To stay aligned with the amount of the data received, an organization needs Big Data solutions.
How to use Big Data analytics to increase business?
- Start with defining your goals.
- Then, you need to analyze the sources of your data.
- Adopt the required technologies and a team with the required skill set.
- Develop Big Data analytics.